Saturday 9 March 2013

Writing this blog has been both enjoyable and challenging

Day 95

Writing this blog has been both enjoyable and challenging and I have learnt a great deal of helpful information that I hope has been of benefit.The trouble is that over all the time I have been writing the blog I have only received a couple of comments one was from a daughter and the other from an old friend. there has been no one that I know of who has been following the blog and who might have benefited from the advice. I would love to know. Another disheartening thing is that I am still not getting any traffic from other web search engines other than Google even though I have taken the steps to get other is on board.I will see out one hundred days and review the situation then.

No comments:

Post a Comment