Wednesday 6 February 2013

A busy social life and wellbeing.

Day 61

Tonight I will write about how I am doing emotionally. One thing that is heartening and gives me encouragement is how people I meet again tell me how well I look and one commented that I am a lot sparker now. I am also enjoying a much more satisfactory social life compared to what I was like a year ago, when I was stuck at home feeling sick and sorry for myself. I spent the weekend with family which is very good for the soul, to be with loving people who you gave life too and their offspring who are lively and gay. Tuesday I go to a class where I am learning salsa dance, tonight, Wednesday, I did soul and gospel choir practice, tomorrow morning I work in the soup kitchen at the Winsome and then I am going to a blockade at a, gas fracking mining site in the afternoon, then yoga that night, Friday morning at the soup kitchen, Saturday yoga and brunch with the girls, then maybe a motor bike ride to the beach with mates over the weekend. I am sure that this busy social life is as a good benefit for my health as the diet. Although i still have Eczema on most parts of my body it is not very itchy which is a great relief as it has driven me mad over the years, and my skin is looking a lot better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment