Tuesday 26 February 2013

A not very positive report on my eczema condition

Day 82

Well folks I would have thought that by this stage, day 82, in the experiment that I would be well and truly rid of my eczema. But as I did admit at the beginning I am not that good at self discipline, like this evening for instance I have been visiting some friends and have been drinking white wine which I know is a no no, and I need a good slap. After writing the list below, of food to avoid, I have been drinking Apple cider vinegar every morning which I now realize was not a good thing to do and I have also be snacking on a dried fruit and nut mix. Even though I do feel a lot better all over the rash on my feet is still bad and itchy.

So from now on I will try harder to stick to food that is on the list as being only beneficial and avoid those that are not, and hopefully I will have more positive things to report in the near future.

Copy of rex tweed panarama 3    1

The left panel.of a diptych drawn in pastel  The Tweed Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment