Thursday 7 February 2013

Back to basics, wheat sprouting for a healthy healing diet

Day 62

Last night I rang an old friend who is a clairvoyant and she said that she was getting message that I should return to writing about wheat grass to rid myself of eczema,. I now realize that I have been a bit distracted with self improvement of the spiritual instead of writing about, healthy healing diet. I must admit that coming up with something different and interesting every day is a challenge, and I was also let along those divergent ways by interesting leads. They have been helpful for me and I hope you have found them to be of interest as well. I am going away again for a few days next week for a trip on my motor bike and so will not be able to care for the wheat sprouting or writing blogs, but will start anew when I get back.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment