Thursday 28 February 2013

A quick recovery from eczema flare up

Day 84

Today I am much heartened as the recovery from the flare up was overnight and the itch has all but disappeared. Once more I am convinced that what I am doing is working and I will eventually rid myself of eczema for good. I did not have my usual dose of apple cider vinegar and only one fish oil casual this morning.

winsome

I worked this morning at the Winsome, the local soup kitchen, this is something I do for my own benefit and also doing my bit for society, It is very good for me to get out and work at something worthwhile and at the same time make friends. Above is a photo of the great old hotel that is now a safe refuge for homeless men.

tweed panarama as one copy 2

Complete diptych drawn in pastel, Tweed Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment