Wednesday 27 February 2013

Eczema flare up

Dad 83

I had a bad night trying to get to sleep with itches all over. I think the flare up started the evening before when I visited a friend to get a program for my blog. It is a digital 3D art gallery that the visitor can wander about looking at my paintings on the walls just like the real thing. I hope to have it up and running soon. He has lots of cats living in the house and I am not able to stay there very long as I know that I will be affected later. I have been taking quite a few Omega 3 fish oil capsules as well so I did a bit of research to find out how much salicylates, and amines they may contain, I had noticed when compiling the lists below that fish products can contain a high amount it would seem that just a few a day would be ok. I am back to normal now and am looking forward to a good night sleep.

Copy of rex tweed panarama copy 2

The right panel.of a diptych drawn in pastel  The Tweed Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment