Thursday 14 February 2013

My return to complete health.

Day 70

I spent the day resting and recovering from a sore hip, it rained the night before and my old bike was out in the wet so the next morning we tried every thing to get it started but to no avail. While attempting to push start it I fell and hurt my hip which has been quite painful all day today so I missed yoga this evening. Although the food at the blockade was plentiful it was not what I have been eating latterly, it was still good, with a lot of fruit available and my skin did not suffer in fact it has improved a little, I also have a tan so I have been exposed to vitamin D. Now I am back home I will continue with wheat grass sprouting and other sprouts on my journey of discovery and my return to complete health.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear that you have been keeping busy and feeling better. I hope you got to spend lots of time with nathan

    ReplyDelete