Saturday 19 January 2013

A complete nutritious meal

Follow in my footsteps as I undertake an ongoing experiment to recover completely from eczema, gut problems and an aching body. I intend to achieve this by not eating anything that is processed, transported over distance, killed, frozen or packaged, (known as dead food). What I am attempting is well proven methodology based on ancient wisdom of the Essenes and Edmond Bordeaux Szekely who successfully cured many hundreds of people of their sickness and disease, plus the wonderful work of Dr Ann Wigmore. I intend to remain fit and healthy into old age by practicing yoga and exercising, eating only healthy organic food, fruit, vegetables, nuts, and grain, plus seed sprouts. Doing this I will also save money and leave a light footprint.

 

Day 43

I have received my first email comment on my blog, from a beautiful hippy woman a long time friend. I thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

More from the book by Dr Ann Wigmore, Recipes for Longer Life.

THE COMPLETE MEAL SALAD

Part three

The average American eats too much food and takes in too many empty calories, energy units without vitamins and minerals. Our “complete meal salad” contains 543 calories, minerals and enzyme-packed calories. If other two meals of the day contain the same number of calories, total caloric intake will total 1600.

Eating the highly processed foods of today negates the instinctive knowledge of how much and what to eat. Assuming that the person who partakes of the complete meal salad is on somewhat of a natural food regime, he or she will instinctively know how whether the meal is satisfying, is too much or is not enough. With good judgment and regained instinct, the individual may take the complete meal salad and adjust it to his or her own personal requirements. It will maintain good health in body, mind and spirit.

COMPLETE MEAL SALAD FOR TWO

1 C mung sprouts

1 C alfalfa

1 C summer squash, grated

1 C mixed greens

1 half avocado, sliced

¼ cucumber, sliced

4 slices tomato

4 slices red pepper

2 T sunflower seeds

2 T coconut oil

I t kelp

C represents one cup: T represents one table spoon: t represents one teaspoon:

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rex Miller,

    I read your blog regarding your condition with eczema. several years back my mother was afflicted with an acute episode of eczema(full body). It has been several years and she never ever had another episode of eczema. She was cured by a homeopathic doctor hear in India. Would be glad to give you his contact details....my number is +91 9769885988...Rajesh Talwar

    ReplyDelete