Friday 18 January 2013

Flare up caused by alcohol and coffee

Follow in my footsteps as I undertake an ongoing experiment to recover completely from eczema, gut problems and an aching body. I intend to achieve this by not eating anything that is processed, transported over distance, killed, frozen or packaged, (known as dead food). What I am attempting is well proven methodology based on ancient wisdom of the Essenes and Edmond Bordeaux Szekely who successfully cured many hundreds of people of their sickness and disease, plus the wonderful work of Dr Ann Wigmore. I intend to remain fit and healthy into old age by practicing yoga and exercising, eating only healthy organic food, fruit, vegetables, nuts, and grain, plus seed sprouts. Doing this I will also save money and leave a light footprint.

Day 41

I must admit that I have not been good and it shows. Last weekend my son and his family arrived from Western Australia and we had a BBQ ( I had veggie burger and salad) at my other son’s house by the beach where I had a few beers and then at my place I had a couple of more beers and shared a bottle of red wine and now my eczema has flared up and I am itchy all over. There is a lesson here that once you commence a cleansing diet it dose not take much to regress and the resulting effects are then two fold.

More from the book by Dr Ann Wigmore, Recipes for Longer Life.

THE COMPLETE MEAL SALAD

Part one.

Certain aspects of nutrition may be considered within the realms of science. An analysis of Dr Ann Wigmore’s Complete Meal Salad has been prepared by Dr Harvey c. Lisle, a graduate in chemical engineering from the University of Ohio, with fifteen years’ industrial experience in food testing laboratories, including both animal and human foods. Over the years, he observed the natural superiority of health in families raised on natural foods and became convinced that the health enrichment of Americans lies in their abandoning highly refined and processed foods returning to naturally produced foods.

The ingredients required in a complete meal are protein, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes in sufficient quantizes to furnish adequate energy (or calories), and elements needed for growth (or maintain). A meal prepared from garden produce, sprouts, and seeds will assuredly be rich in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. By added a little dulse or kelp to the meal, flavor is enhanced and minerals are enriched beyond any doubt of adequacy. Such meal provides a wide range of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.

Animal protein has to be broken down into simple amino acids before it can be reconstructed into human protein. In meat eaters, putrefactive bacteria predominate, and most of the meat rots in the lengthy human intestines, placing an excessive strain on the liver, which is not equipped to eliminate large quanties of uric acid and other toxic by-products of meat eating. These toxins are often absorbed into the tissue of the organism.

No comments:

Post a Comment