Sunday 6 January 2013

Positive news! it is working

Day 30

Positive news! It is working I feel great the upset stomach has gone and the old body is beginning to feel like it did before the aches and pains began. I can walk about now with out stiff and sore legs, my skin is still itchy but nothing like it was thirty days ago, the rash is there but the redness is fading. Last night I slept well and woke up refreshed and ready for a new day. I have been doing yoga every morning before my fruit salad breakfast this was a new-year resolution, the yoga was a bit spasmodic to say the least. So dear reader I can now assure you that what I have been attempting indeed works. Today I began once more to sprout wheat for juice and a new meadow. Instead of the paper swipes I brought gauze cloth as it has more open weave and drains better. I live in the sub tropics and it is summer time, I was told that wheat is a winter crop and so it is a bi difficult to sprout here this time of the year. I intend to acquire some kind of bulk spouting device but need to do more research for what I need and cost so I will keep you informed, I may even attempt to build the home made one I have already mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment