Sunday 13 January 2013

Yes i am saving money.

 Follow in my footsteps as I undertake an ongoing experiment to recover completely from eczema, gut problems and an aching body. I intend to achieve this by not eating anything that is processed, transported over distance, killed, frozen or packaged, (known as dead food). What I am attempting is well proven methodology based on ancient wisdom of the Essenes and Edmond Bordeaux Szekely who successfully cured many hundreds of people of their sickness and disease, plus the wonderful work of Dr Ann Wigmore. I intend to remain fit healthy into old age by practicing yoga and exercising, eating only healthy organic food, fruit, vegetables, nuts, and grain, plus seed sprouts. Doing this I will also save money and leave a light footprint.
 

Day 37

Yesterday while visiting my two sons and their families I was introduced by the younger son to sprouted bread that he had purchased. The brand name is PURE LIFE, the product is, Bio-Dynamic, Sprouted Bread, ESSENE SUPREME. I brought my self a loaf today at Fundamental Foods in Lismore for $7. 35, there were quite a verity of sprouted beads to choose from. I know that the first reaction to this price is that it is expensive for one loaf of bread but the goodness, food value and taste compared flour based bread is out standing, and one thin slice is quite filling.

I have claimed that I will save money on this diet. Looking at my most recent credit union statement for the fortnight from the 7th of December I had $44.42 remaining in the black from my pension of $547.70. At the end of the next fortnight starting on the 21st, I had $106.29 remaining in the black, from this fortnightly payment I had paid a electricity bill of $157.70.

These are a few of my works of art, prints are available, price depends on size, paper, framing etc, and postage.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment