Monday 7 January 2013

A frustrating day

Day 31

I don’t have a have much to contribute today as I have had quite a frustrating day as I spent many hours correcting typos and refining the text that I began with this exercise, I posted it to the blog and the changes I made did not appeared on the site I am sure I saved the corrected draft but it seems to have disappeared. Then with help from my biker mate and after quite some time sorting through glitches in my computer we managed to down load the photos from my phone camera into my computer. I was hoping to insert some pictures into the blog but now the whole thing has become very messy with lots of drafts and posts that did not appear. It has been quite some learning curve for me doing this so hang in there dear reader and I will get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment