Thursday 31 January 2013

Doctor impressed with results of diet.

Day 55

Today I had an appointment at my local medical practice for a health plan check up. We are very fortunate here in Australia as we would have one of the best health systems, Medicare . The consultation did not cost me as I am now a aged pensioner. We decided that taking magnesium would be good for what remains of my aches and pain, slippery elm for my digestion and I brought a jar of Salmon oil (omega 3) capsules for muscle tone and the stiffness in my legs. My doctor said today that he was impressed with the results of my diet.

n the library today I found one book by Eckhart Tolle Stillness Speaks and the book that was refereed to my by who knows what, Invoking the light by C. F. Reynolds. I am going away this weekend and will be travelling by bus and train so I will be taking them with me. It is also possible to access the blog by phone so I will try that this weekend as well so the blogs I submit will be brief, it is also possible to send photos as well. I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment